Note: This is legacy API call. It is recommended to use 32-bit equivalent
This call returns the current value of the mouse event queue mask.
MouGetEventMask (EventMask, DeviceHandle)
- EventMask (PUSHORT) - output : Address in application storage where the current mouse device driver's event mask is returned to the caller by the mouse device driver.
The EventMask is set by MouSetEventMask, and has the following definition:
|15-7||Reserved, set to zero.|
|6||Set to report button 3 press/release events, without mouse motion.|
|5||Set to report button 3 press/release events, with mouse motion.|
|4||Set to report button 2 press/release events, without mouse motion.|
|3||Set to report button 2 press/release events, with mouse motion.|
|2||Set to report button 1 press/release events, without mouse motion.|
|1||Set to report button 1 press/release events, with mouse motion.|
|0||Set to report mouse motion events with no button press/release events.|
- DeviceHandle (HMOU) - input: Handle of the mouse device from a previous MouOpen.
rc (USHORT) - return:Return code descriptions are:
- 0 NO_ERROR
- 385 ERROR_MOUSE_NO_DEVICE
- 466 ERROR_MOU_DETACHED
- 501 ERROR_MOUSE_NO_CONSOLE
- 505 ERROR_MOU_EXTENDED_SG
Buttons are logically numbered from left to right.
#define INCL_MOU USHORT rc = MouGetEventMask(EventMask, DeviceHandle); PUSHORT EventMask; /* Event Mask word */ HMOU DeviceHandle; /* Mouse device handle */ USHORT rc; /* return code */
EXTRN MouGetEventMask:FAR INCL_MOU EQU 1 PUSH@ WORD EventMask ;Event Mask word PUSH WORD DeviceHandle ;Mouse device handle CALL MouGetEventMask Returns WORD