- create directory build
- cd to build
- make -f path_to_afterburner
- make menuconfig
- deselect xen 3 or xen 2 (because we use only L4Ka:Pistachio)
- select kernel to build. We propose to select 2.6.x kernel for real hardware.
- make world, compilation can be stopped with error because problems with some header files generation.
- cd to build pistachio-kernel-<arch>
- make tcb_layout.h
- make asmsyms.h
- make kdb_class_helper.h
- make kdb_autogenerated_protos.h
- cd to root build dir
- make world
Note: According to set of build tools you can have problems with build process. For example, GCC 4 not supported well. With latest binutils you need apply patch to some kernel inline instructions (available on kernel.org site). And so on.