Add this page to your book
Remove this page from your book
4OS2 command processor license
Copyright © 1989-2002 J.P. Software, Inc.
4OS2 (including software, documents, or other related items) is being provided by J.P. Software under the following license. By obtaining, using and/or copying this work, you (the licensee) agree that you have read, understood, and will comply with the following terms and conditions:
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation, with or without modification, for any purpose and without fee or royalty is hereby granted, provided that you include the following on ALL copies of the software and documentation or portions thereof, including modifications, that you make:
- The full text of this notice in a location viewable to users of the redistributed or derivative work.
- A short notice of the following form should be used within the body of any redistributed or derivative code: “Copyright ©1989-2002 J.P. Software, Inc. http://jpsoft.com/
- Notice of any changes or modifications to the files, including the date changes were made. (We recommend you provide URLs to the location from which the code is derived.)
- You may charge a distribution fee for the physical act of transferring a copy, and you may at your option offer warranty protection in exchange for a fee.
- You may not copy, sublicense, distribute or transfer 4OS2 except as expressly provided under this License Agreement, without prior written permission from J.P. Sofrware. Any attempt otherwise to copy, sublicense, distribute or transfer 4OS2 is void and your rights to use the program under this License agreement shall be automatically terminated.
THIS SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND J.P. SOFTWARE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS.
J.P. SOFTWARE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION.
The name of J.P. Software may NOT be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the software without specific, written prior permission. Title to copyright in this software and any associated documentation will at all times remain with J.P. Software.